We will be open for curbside pickup and delivery. Open 11:30 AM – 8 PM Tue.-Fri. | Sat. Open 2 PM – 8 PM. | closed Sun & Mon.
Coming back to work? We’ve got lunch for you!
2225 N Opdyke Rd
Auburn Hills, MI 48326
A Note From the Alfoccino Family to all of our valued guests:
The pandemic COVID-19 Virus has appeared in the lives of Michigan residents practically overnight it seems, bringing with it a lot of changes in our day-to-day lives. In this trying time, we want to reassure our customers that we are taking all the necessary steps to help stop the transmission of the virus. Through this crisis we still want to provide our services to residents of Troy and the surrounding areas.
In order to do this safely for our family and yours we are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure we help stop the spread of the COVID-19 in our community. We wanted to share with you some of the things Alfoccino is doing in order to help achieve that goal.
- Any employee that feels sick or shows any symptoms will not be working.
- All of the members of our kitchen staff are Serve Safe Certified, meaning they have all been trained and certified in safe and sanitary food handling procedures.
- All items that come into contact with guests throughout the dining service are being sanitized extensively after each use.
- We will also be doing our best to separate groups of guests in the restaurant by opening extra seating that is not normally in use, thus ensuring less close contact.
- We have also provided hand sanitizer at the host stand which is available for guests to use.
We are here to serve you through these challenging times, and we take these steps without hesitation for the benefit of everyone. Please do your part and use the provided hand sanitizer or soap and water in the bathrooms to clean your hands and help us keep safe.
From our family to yours,
The Alfoccino Family